Sunday, February 24, 2008

Whoopsie

Notice the different look of my blog? It's the result of me pretending like I know what I'm doing. Last night I was messing with the template and wanted to try a different one that I found on another website. So I saved my original template like recommended and put in the html code for the new one. Umm....something went wrong....very wrong and when I tried to put back my original template...something more went wrong and well, here I am with a new look and having to put some widgets back cuz' I accidently deleted them. (shrugs).

Good thing green is my favorite color but as my friend Kermit sez'.....It's Not Easy Bein' Green.



2 comments:

Ben said...

After our Cupid Shuffle dance-off, we should have a singalong of "The Rainbow Connection". What do you think?

Ben said...

One other thing, my response to your question about where I'm going next is one of my latest blog posts. :)