Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yeah....I do the cupid shuffle

I just had to post this video because it's my newest favorite dance. I have been known to do the cupid shuffle in the privacy of my office....during my lunch hour of course!

By the way, I am available for private cupid shuffle lessons or you can click on this link: YouTube.com for the video lesson. Let me know when you learn how to shuffle and we too, can dance our our way to coolness.

You know, I think the whole library should "shuffle." Mustang.....you in? I say we have a shuffle contest between the library system. BRING IT ON!!!

PS. YouTube is fun :)

4 comments:

Kgreer said...

I've always wondered about the other side of the closed door. Don't mind the face peering through your window the next time it's closed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, all you Cupid Shufflers out there! Love the blog, hon. Word. Wuzup! And I subscribed to your as an RSS feed. Yo!!!

Ben said...

Oh snap! A cupid shuffle contest is SO on!

StreamOConsciousness said...

Ms. Barefoot,
Thank you for the Valentine's Day wish and your nice comments but don't think you're not getting out of this one.

You, me, Ben...we're shufflin' it girlfriend. lol.

And Ben...you rock! :)

Oh and Kathy...you're IN too! No more peeking through the window! Hehehe.